→ an accessible forum exploring creativity through collective interaction
- including (almost) everything within its scope
An inclusive list of Wiki formats
- including the extremes as well as the area between
Numbers 1 to 10 inclusive
- (linguistics) of, or relating to the first person plural pronoun when including the person being addressed
As the we in If you want, we could go back to my place for coffee.
- The act or art of composing and rendering music, poetry, and the like, extemporaneously;
as, improvisation on the organ.
- That which is improvised; an impromptu.
See here for details of all past, present, and future inclusive improv events
Established July 2007, and based in Huddersfield, inclusive improv seeks to create performance opportunities for experimental music through education, promotion, workshops and facilitating collaboration with other artists and groups.
From the outset we have used the description “an accessible forum exploring sound through collective interaction” as a tag-line for what we aim to achieve. This encompasses three key concepts: first that the invitation is an open one, second that new experimental music is our focus, and third that inclusive improv is about collaboration between individuals and integration of ideas and experience.
As of April 2010, Inclusive Improv gratefully acknowledges financial support from the PRS for Music Foundation.
In order to accept this support we have had to get a bit more organised and official than before.